Sunday, August 21, 2005

"Away From The Sun"
It's down to this I've got to make this life make sense Can anyone tell what I've done I miss the life I miss the colours of the world Can anyone tell where I am 'Cause now again I've found myself So far down, away from the sun That shines into the darkest place I'm so far down, away from the sun again Away from the sun again I'm over this I'm tired of living in the dark Can anyone see me down here The feeling's gone There's nothing left to lift me up Back into the world I knowAnd now again I've found myself So far down, away from the sun That shines into the darkest place I'm so far down, away from the sun That shines to light the way for me To find my way back into the arms That care about the ones like me I'm so far down, away from the sun again It's down to this I've got to make this life make sense And now I can't tell what I've done And now again I've found myself So far down, away from the sun That shines to light the way for me'Cause now again I've found myself So far down, away from the sun That shines into the darkest place I'm so far down, away from the sun That shines to light the way for meTo find my way back into the arms That care about the ones like me I'm so far down, away from the sun again

"Be Like That"
He spends his nights in California, Watching the stars on the big screen, Then he lies awake and he wonders, Why can’t that be meCause in his life he is filledWith all these good intentionsHe’s left a lot of things He’d rather not mention right nowBut just before he says goodnight, He looks up with a little smile at me,And he says,If I could be like that,I would give anythingJust to live one day, in those shoesIf I could be like that,what would I do,What would I doNow and dreams we runShe spends her days up in the north park,Watching the people as they passAnd all she wants is justA little piece of this dream, Is that too much to askWith a safe home, and a warm bed, On a quiet little streetAll she wants is just that something toHold onto, that’s all she needsYeah!If I could be like that,I would give anythingJust to live one day, in those shoesIf I could be like that, what would I do,What would I doI’m falling into this, dreams,We run awayIf I could be like that,I would give anythingJust to live one day, in those shoesIf I could be like that, what would I do,What would I doIf I could be like that,I would give anythingJust to live one day, in those shoesIf I could be like that, what would I do,What would I doIf I could be like that,I would give anythingJust to live one day, in those shoesIf I could be like that, what would I do,What would I doFalling inI feel I am falling in, to this again.

3 Doors Down

No comments: