Monday, September 03, 2007

Questions make me tired...

I know that i need to go on vacation, because my job is to answer questions, but i get annoyed at people when they ask me questions. is it bad to have nightmares about your job when there is nothing that you do at work that should make you have nightmares. take for example-i had a dream the other night, that i needed to accomplish a task at work, and no matter what i did, i could not get it done. everything that could go wrong, did go wrong. i felt overpressured, and really stressed out-then i woke up and realized i was in my bed. i need a vacation.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like my job here, Drew ... and my company only sells groceries. :-)

Hang in there, short-timer. :-)

Anonymous said...

sounds like everyone's life...Real world and war!!! We miss you and love you lots. Can't wait to see you. Next year's Jamboree is going to be awesome...

The whole famdamily!