Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Logon...

i think it really aggravates me that i have to log on. i have one log on for my blog, one for my computer at work, one for my email, another for my work email, one for my yahoo, one for my xbox live, one for my credit card, one for my bank account, one for my other bank account, it seems like every place that i go they give me a new log on. don't they know that i have like fifty already.

I'm done logging on. this is crap.



OK so that is not really practical, but you get the point. when did our lives become so inextricably attached to technology, and why can't Microsoft, copyright, do some thing about this.


i think I'm getting carpel tunnel syndrome just from logging in to all of my accounts once a day.


Department of the army will be publishing the promotion point cutoff scores for the month of February this week, we are hoping for a drop to around 622, this is possible, and my points are higher than that. right now the points are at 798, and have been for the last 3 months. there are 725 soldiers in my job specialty that are eligible, and i want to be selected.
keep your fingers crossed, but no promises.

1 comment:

Leah said...

I have the same user id and password for everything. It is the one issued to me at West Point...pretty funny if you think about it. It's been almost 10 years of the same password and ID. Where would I be without West Point???