Monday, October 09, 2006

the moral majority

well, it is a little tougher to be doing shift work and still keep up with the blogging, but i think i have it figured out. today is my day off and i am sitting here typing this at 0430, because that is appearently when my body wakes up. oh well. things in iraq are just wonderful, it seems to me that they are a little bit more peaceful here than they are in the US-election years can be rough, but i am sure that we will pull through. I just pray that the GOP doesnt loose the majority because of this scandal...any thoughts?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yep, we have more shootings in LA than there are in Iraq. Our gangs are just tougher than the Iraqi's I guess. Things look pretty bad for the GOP. Here in California you'd think Bush was running for office. All the Dems advertise that they are not like Pres Bush. Fortunately it's only three more weeks til the TV political ads are over.

Love,

Mama Jay and Grandfather