Sunday, June 19, 2005

German pools taste like salt water...

So, today i Got off of CQ (charge of quarters) and my buddy woke me up early(CQ is a 24 hour shift, and you get off at 9am). He asked me if I wanted to go to the waterpark, and I said why not! we got into the car and joined the convoy at the quikie mart. 14 or so of us hopped on the Autobahn and sped up to Nurnburg. The average speed was 108 mph all the way-hey, we all have late model cars, otherwise we would have gone faster. we got to the waterpark without any trouble, suprisingly because none of us really new how to get there. Unfortunately, most of the waterpark was closed for construction-kids under 15 got in free, and the place was overcrowded with a bunch of ankle biters. No matter-they had beer at the concessions stand! we had ourselves a few drinks and went down the waterslides-time and time again, about 8 at a time.
Needless to say, we spent about 5 hours at the waterpark avoiding getting kicked out. It was a blast! Anyway-not much else has happened this weekend. I will write more later-AJ

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did you wear your red thong or your blue two-piece?


Okay, Peace out.
Tom