Monday, June 13, 2005

Same old soldier, new location

I got my orders and I will be moving to Ft Lee, VA before the year is out. it is kind of exciting to be moving yet again. with all of the excitement from a year in Iraq it is a little boring here in the real world. I had some friends over last night and we watched a few movies, and some Will and Grace. it was a really fun time. Its funny how the simple things can be so much more enjoyable.
One of my friends from Basic training is here on my base for some training. I am hoping to run into her, or at least have lunch and catch each other up. it seems like so long ago that I was in Basic training. I have been through a lot since then.
More later...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So, did you end up hooking up with that girl or what? Come on buddy... details, details.

Okay, peace out.
Tom